Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering. Payment recieved by Hire Choice Sunshine Coast for the hire of any equipment constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PERIOD OF HIRE
1. The period of hire commences when the hire equipment is collected by the hirer or from when the hire equipment is delivered to the delivery address as requested by the hirer.
2. All hire equipment shall be collected on the last day of hire from 10:00 am or at another time agreed between the hirer and Hire Choice Sunshine Coast. If the hirer is not available at the time of collection, Hire Choice Sunshine Coast must be notified as to where and how the hire items shall be collected, eg. at reception.
3. The period of hire shall continue until possesion of the hire equipment is passed back to Hire Choice Sunshine Coast.
4. Prices quoted for hire equipment include GST where applicable.
5. All charges relating to the hire of equipment, including delivery and collection charges, must be paid in full 48 hours before the commencement of the hire period. For bookings in December and January, payment must be received in full, 1 week prior to start of hire period.
6. The equipment on hire shall remain the property of Hire Choice Sunshine Coast.
7. It is the responsibility of the hirer to satisfy himself or herself that the hire equipment is in a safe and servicable condition at the commencement of the hire period. Hire Choice Sunshine Coast must be notified immediately by the hirer if they suspect that the hire equipment may have become unsafe or unservicable.
8. Hire Choice Sunshine Coast does not warrant that the hire equipment is suitable for the particular or any purpose for which it is or may be required. The hirer is responsible to decide if the hire equipment is safe and appropriate for its intended use.
9. Hire equipment shall be returned in a clean, complete and servicable condition.
LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT
10. Throughout the period of hire, the hirer shall be responsible for the safe keeping of the hire equipment and shall be liable to Hire Choice Sunshine Coast for all loss of and damage to the hire equipment howsoever caused.
11. The hirer shall notify Hire Choice Sunshine Coast within 24 hours of any loss or damage to any hire equipment.
12. The hirer shall not carry out or attempt to carry out any repairs to damaged hire equipment.
13. The hirer shall pay to Hire Choice Sunshine Coast all costs incurred by it in carrying out repairs to damaged equipment.
14. The hirer shall pay to Hire Choice Sunshine Coast the full cost of replacing any lost equipment or damaged equipment that is uneconomical to repair.
15. The hirer takes insurance responsibility for theft and damage to hire equipment at the commencement of the hire period.
16. The hirer assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or to property of the hirer or to third parties arising out of its use, installation or possession.
17. At the discretion of Hire Choice Sunshine Coast, a cancellation within 48 hours of the date when the hire period was to commence may incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the hire charge. Cancellations outside of 48 hours will not be charged. No refund will be given for cancellation after delivery.
18. The hirer shall indemnify Hire Choice Sunshine Coast and its employees from all loss, damage, injury, actions or claims arising either directly or indirectly from use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hire equipment or otherwise.
19. Hire Choice Sunshine Coast is not liable to the hirer or hirers servants or agents for any loss, damage, injury, actions, or claims arising either directly or indirectly from any representations, warranties, terms or conditions expressed or implied for the use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hire equipment or otherwise, whether resulting from the negligence of Hire Choice Sunshine Coast, its employees or otherwise.